Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Genius Life Hacks You Don't Want To Miss

HONESTLY...
Why haven't I thought of half of this stuff before?! 

I usually don't make too big of a pancake mess, but it isn't always pretty.



And I HATE this packaging!



For those of you who travel! Genius. Plain Genius!




I'm probably not the only one who has been tossing these in the trash AND buying fancy bag clips! :-)


"Who'da thunk?!"  ;-)




Maybe not two shelves, but one for sure! WANT


See, I need to start hoarding. It saves money. :-D


No one likes cold pizza...
I mean, I do, but not everyone. Definitely not everyone.


Paying too much for pool? You didn't hear this from me... ;-)


I paint a LOT! Unreal...


Sassy Kitties? Muahaha...!


Little Rollers? That'll do it! 


AND JUST FOR FUN....

We just bought a swing set, this might come in handy! :-D


And just in case you get tired of sweeping/mopping....


I mean, they are down there anyway right? LOL.
Awesome.


2 comments:

  1. I am popping over from Louise's blog. I absolutely love all these ideas. I do have a lazy susan in my fridge but had never heard of any of the others.
    Thanks for putting this together.
    Have a blessed week, Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know! That lazy susan idea is absolutely genius! We go through ketchup like crazy and I would have never thought of saving them for anything. I will be now! :-)

    ReplyDelete