Friday, March 28, 2014

The Art of Upcycling (1)

The Art Of Upcycling
~(1)~

I have recently come to realize the beauty in everyday waste.
What wonderful things we can make from items we would normally toss out or send to the recycling bin!

I knew I should start saving all of these things, these wonderfully upcycle-able pieces of art!



Let's start with baby formula containers! I already have a TON of these saved, and many more on the way. 
Coffee containers may work as well!


For Crayons- Why buy a crayon box??


A mail center? This is something I NEED!


Chalk!


Storage! So pretty, so simple. 
(I'm obsessed with storage ideas! :-)


A medicine box too!
(Keep out of reach from children, though...)


Now, Tic Tacs. This is pretty neat!


Cute baby food jars turned into craft storage! LOVE!


UM...I go through a ton of these a week! 
I'm going to save them now!
(I'm going to turn into a hoarder...OH boy...)



COFFEEEEE!!!!
I love coffee, and I love organization/storage ideas!
Woop!



You can't have coffee without creamer! Right? 
So smart. So darn smart!
(Fill them with easy "get yourself" cereal for kids!)


I might have to drink more wine...
I mean, this is a valid reason right?
I'll go tell my husband. 
(Bahahaha!)


We go through Pace like its going out of style!
I think I can do this.
Oh the possibilities! 


And last but not least, 
TEAPOTS. 
Who doesn't love teapots?
OMG I need to go to garage sales and get more!



I have a lot more where that came from! Stay tuned!!
(Like me on facebook for instant updates!)
Have fun!
:-)




No comments:

Post a Comment