Saturday, January 25, 2014

First Blog

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

I have absolutely no clue what I'm doing but I have a lot to say so bear with me! My Name is Amanda. I am a stay-at-home mom of two sweet boys, Raylan (3yrs old) and Greyson (5 mo. old). 



Like those nostrils? I thought you might. I just got a new computer yesterday as part of my Christmas/Birthday/"end of the year bonus" as my husband called it, and needed a photo (obviously) for my first blog! I run and get my phone hoping to take a pretty picture of the way too damn hot of a fire we have going in the fireplace, but lone behold....she's dead. Why is my phone always dead?! Ask Raylan. He will tell you he "died" it. So I go looking through the pictures that my iphone and ipad had synced to the web and find not one, not two, but fifty-five forehead and nostril pictures. There were black and whites, infrareds, you name it! That's flippin' fantastic! What a sure fire way to get a blog going! "Welcome to my sons boogers, how was your breakfast?" In all reality, it was perfect. This blog is about just that. This crazy little mess I live in. Recipes here and there, funny mishaps, and boogers. Stay tuned....theres a lot happening around here! 


Bless this damn mess! ;-)

Amanda


2 comments:

  1. Perfect start!! Can't wait to see more noses and foreheads!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gonna rock. Thanks for sharing (bugers or not). ; )

    ReplyDelete