Monday, January 27, 2014

Housewife Rant..

Did you ever have one of those days when nothing goes the way it's supposed to? That would be my house today. I woke up with every intention to bust ass and get all the chores done, make a fancy breakfast for my little, and it just somehow went right down the pooper. But I kept on trying. "Raylan, go to the bathroom"...and he hides in his fort. EVERY TIME.


His fort is a bunch of poles with little balls you stick them into and cover the whole thing with a blanket. Turns out fort in toddler means "flat out raging tantrum" because if you make them leave said fort, well...you get me. Not pretty. SO I pull the blanket off after the fifth time and I start pulling the fort apart. Pole by pole. He watches in amazement. It takes until i'm about halfway through that he really gets upset. "Look what you've done!!! LOOK AT THIS MOMMY!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" I softly asked if he was going to go potty again. "NO!" Okay... well only big boys get forts.






I make it half way through my day, getting as much as I can accomplished (without water). The landlord was over fixing the pipes under the house. I realized I had to run and get formula. I live 30 minutes to the nearest anything...this is going to be fun. Run that errand, get back home and I start assembling the damn Pez Woody I got for Raylan at the store. I'm so picky!!! I carefully put one piece in at a time, make sure its all in there good so it works right when you tip his head back. Perfect. Hand it to Raylan, BAM!! Candy flies everywhere.





This picture totally cracks me up! Bahaha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment